IPE Decking || Factory Direct
Ipe decking is a naturally durable hardwood decking that will outlast all other wood. It has a beautiful rich dark walnut color that compliments any outdoor landscape perfectly.
Over the last 15 years, we have crafted strategic partnerships with a select group of IPE mills in South America.
Our operations manager, Arnie Dewit, offers in person inspections and quality control on every load prepared for our clients.
- Our specialty is 1 X 6 IPE Decking. (3/4” x 5.5”).
- From 6ft to 18ft, our lengths can be prepared based on your ideal specifications
- Our Boards are S4S (Surfaced all Sides)
- Our Boards are E4E (Eased Edges all Sides)
Our lumber can be delivered direct to your home, job site, local depot, or business anywhere in the world. We use different carriers to ensure we find you the lowest prices and fastest delivery possible.
Contact us today to discuss how we can assist you on your next IPE Decking project or Supply.
IPE Wood Posts & Beams
- Posts and Beams 15% AD
- Common Sizes available: 2X6, 3X6, 4X4, 4X6, 6X6, and more
- Ask us about Custom Sizes
IPE Decking will outlast all other wood!
- Strong in nature, yet flexible.
- It can last up to 75 years depending on the surroundings.
- Resistance to fire.
- Smoother in nature, which gives it an exotic look.
Rich in color and smooth to touch
Ipe heartwood is olive-brown with lighter or darker streaks. Grain is straight to irregular with a low to medium luster. The pores appear as fine yellow dots and contain yellowish lapachol powder which turns deep red in alkaline solutions. Texture is fine and appears oily. Fine ripple marks may be present.
Ipe is a dense hardwood and does not splinter easily. It’s safe for bare feet, doesn’t get hot like composite decking material and is not as slippery. Ipe dries fast and is a popular choice for many hotel pool decks.
Our IPE Decking is available in 1x6" and 6 - 18ft in length
The weight of Ipe varies between 60 lbs to 75 lbs per cu. ft. We can provide air dried Ipe decking. Air dried Ipe is for exterior use. Ipe is one of the top 10 hardest kinds of wood in the world according to the Janka hardness test which measures 3,510 lbf (15,620 N).
The worlds best decking!
A recent study has shown that if you buried ipe in the ground, it can’t be penetrated by wood boring insects for at least 15 years! Ipe resists termites, decay, and mold easily and without chemical treatments.
- Heat, insect, mold and weather resistance, meaning it can be used for building.
- Can be used even after a long period of time.
- Slip Resistance to avoid any mishap.